Two weekends ago we went to Lake Jackson to celebrate Sofia's adoption finalization. She is officially one of us!!! We are so excited, and we were so happy to be able to be there to celebrate with Haley and Jason. While we were there, we took Tanner to Varner Hogg Plantation so that she could take pictures in her flower girl dress with Rachel for her bridal portraits. I would have put more of them up, but I wouldn't want to reveal Rachel's dress before the wedding!
Goofy Grandpa Mac
We put some puffs in her basket to keep her happy =)Sofi was very enthralled by this toy. I actually hate this toy because it was in the bottom of the diaper bag on the plane ride home from Boston when Tanner screamed the whole 4 hour flight! Everytime we would frantically try to get something out of the bag, this toy would say "red", or "blue", or "verde". I wanted to rip it apart!
Funny face!
This was funny to me because I was taking pictures of Clinton and Tanner (see next pic) and I said "smile Daddy". I was talking to Clinton but I looked over and my dad was smiling and posing.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Posted by Juli McDougal at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment