We recently went to SeaWorld with our good friends, Alma and Addison, and it was the first time Tanner had gotten to go. It was about 105 degrees outside that day, and I was smart and didn't pack an umbrella stroller so I ended up carrying Tanner around most of the park. If you have ever been to SeaWorld you know that the park is very spread out. Needless to say, I was exhausted that night! Alma was nine months pregnant, though, and she hung in there all day. I was impressed! We saw a few shows and Tanner and I got to ride on the Shamu roller coaster. She thought it was the greatest thing ever! The best part of the whole day was getting to pet a dolphin. I have never gotten to do that at SeaWorld before, and it was really neat. The dolphin that we got to pet was named Bree, and she was two just like Tanner! It was so much fun!
Tanner petting Bree, the dophin.






0 comments:
Post a Comment