The morning of the shower, Clinton ran in the annual Easter 5k that we have in Pleasanton. It goes through our neighborhood so Randy, Cindy, Tanner, and I walked down to the entrance of the neighborhood to watch him when he came through. He ended up getting 2nd place overall. Way to go, babe!

Tanner enjoyed picking flowers while we waited for him.
The night before, Randy and Cindy watched Tanner for us and we were able to go on one last date before the baby comes. We went to eat at the Tower of the Americas. There is a restaurant at the top that spins around and we have wanted to go since we moved here but have never gotten to. On the way there, Clinton played a really sweet song for me and gave me a bracelet with a heart charm on it. One side of the heart is big and the other is little, representing a mother and a child. I was so surprised, and I absolutely love it! He is so sweet, and I couldn't ask for more in a husband.



0 comments:
Post a Comment