Last weekend we went to Rob and Jenn's house in Houston for a visit. Tanner had a great time playing with Emma. She also had a great time playing with all of her toys! I think she would have stayed if we had let her. We had a really good time. We got there late Friday night and visited awhile before bed. Saturday, we went for a run in the morning and Jenn and I headed to the fabric store that afternoon. Jenn really racked up on fabrics for Emma's "big girl" room and a few projects for downstairs. I got some fabric and pillow inserts to make pillows for the living room. That night we went to Pei Wei for dinner and decided to bring it home to eat it. I was walking toward the back of the restaurant to meet Clinton and I fell down!! I was holding Tanner, so it was really scary. I didn't drop her, though, but my knees were pretty black and blue for awhile. That night, we made smores on the fire pit in the back yard after the kiddos went to bed. We got to go to Home Goods on Sunday, which I had never been to, so I was really excited. We ate lunch and went home after that. We had a great time!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Trip to Rob and Jenn's
Posted by Juli McDougal at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment