Monday, December 8, 2008

Update

So, if you remember from my last post, I couldn't upload pictures for some reason. I can now, so I am going to post a bunch of seemingly random pictures and narrate as I go along. Here we go:


 Tanner playing with her friend, Channing, at the library during storytime
   Tanner and her Gammie at the Sea Center over Thanksgiving. Me and Tanner at the Sea Center
 Looking at the sea animals
Watching them feed the fish
Tanner's Grandpa Mac kept playing "Put Down the Ducky", a Sesame Street skit, on the computer for her and she loved it! Anytime he would sit at the computer, she would make a beeline for his lap!
 "Put Down the Ducky" again
 Tanner fed herself an entire meal!
For Thanksgiving, her school had a feast and invited the parents. Clinton took off and came, and we had a great time. The food was delicious, too!  They had place mats for all of the children, and the older kids wore Pilgrim and Indian hats.

Tanner grabbed Clinton's hat and was walking around the house in it. It was really cute! She had it over her face, though, and walked right into the wall that you see in the picture! She had a red mark on her forehead all day!

Tanner and Madison were fighting over the Cozy Coupe. They were both in it at the same time, because neither one would give in.



0 comments: