skip to main | skip to sidebar
The McDougal Family

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Park

Well, I would have posted these pictures earlier but I was having some major problems with Blogger. I tried for an hour and it kept telling me "bad request". Last week, we went to the park in Jourdanton, which is like our Clute as far as proximity goes. We took a picnic and met our friends Tawny, Channing and Jaxson there. We had a lot of fun! The girls got so dirty, though, because it had rained the night before and there was standing water in one of the slides. They were wet and muddy. They didn't seem to mind too much, though.

Finally!!! I was able to get the pictures up. Yay! I had to use a different browser, but I'm glad that it worked.

















Posted by Juli McDougal at 8:31 AM    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • The Shearrer Family
  • The Huberts
  • The Hindes Family
  • The Douglas House
  • THE MITSCHKE FAMILY
  • Hurst Family
  • Ed & Sharon
  • The Brumley Family

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (19)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (7)
    • ► April (7)
  • ► 2010 (65)
    • ► August (12)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (10)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► April (6)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (9)
    • ► January (10)
  • ▼ 2009 (56)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► September (5)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (10)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (7)
    • ► March (2)
    • ▼ February (4)
      • Half Marathon
      • The Park
      • Playing Outside
      • Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures!
    • ► January (3)
  • ► 2008 (22)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (14)
    • ► September (1)

About Me

View my complete profile