Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures!

Here are a ton of pictures that were on our old camera. We got a new camera because Tanner took our old one for a swim in her milk that spilled out of her sippy cup! I was finally able to transfer these photos off of the card in the old camera by putting it in the new one when we got it yesterday. I took a ton of photos with the new camera yesterday and I will add a few later. I LOVE it! It's a Canon Rebel XS and it is awesome! Now I just need to learn how to work it!

Tanner was playing in our friend's playhouse. I think she is "cooking" something in this picture.
Hey Tanner!
We went to eat lunch with Clinton one day and this was taken at the restaurant, Nolan's, which is owned by Nolan Ryan.
Our little armadillo was busy digging up our yard!




She likes to move furniture.....
If you can't tell!
Tanner's first skinned anything! She skinned her toe on the fireplace and we put a bandaid on it. She thought that was really weird and wanted it off immediately!
Going for a ride on a "cow".

Reading a book in her tent
She got her hat out of her room and was walking around talking on the phone and pushing the bubble popper. It was pretty funny.
I like her shoes
My friend, Cassie, turned 30 and we had a spa day to celebrate. We went to the Windflower Spa at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and it was AMAZING! We had such a great time.





0 comments: