We had a garage sale with Haley, Jason, Tawny, and Paxton early in March and it was a great success!! Tawny had a refrigerator to sell, and she actually ended up selling it to Haley and Jason! We got started around 6am, even though we weren't supposed to start selling until 8 according to the city. We had people there right after 6, though! We sold almost everything. I even sold the cup that Clinton was drinking out of! He set it down on the table by accident and a lady bought it. I thought that was pretty funny!
The night before, we had a garage sale pricing and assembling party. The guys watched the kids while the girls worked in the garage. It was cute to watch them all in the playroom!This was the first time I ever did pigtails with Tanner's hair. She looked soooooo cute!! I do it all of the time now!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Our Garage Sale
Posted by Juli McDougal at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment