Clinton's sister, Rachel, got married on March 20th. Tanner was a flower girl and she did such a good job! She danced down the aisle at the rehearsal and it was so cute. The day of, though, she just walked straight up the aisle with her basket like she knew exactly what she was doing. She did such a great job! Clinton and I sang "When I Said I Do" and we were glad that it went okay. We were really nervous!! The wedding was great, and we have TONS of pictures. Here are just a few, and yes, it really is just a few!!!
Matthew and Rachel. They are getting married in May.Tanner loved playing in the bubbles with all of the other kids.
Katherine blowing bubbles.
I snapped this shot of her just as she put cake from some unknown person's plate in her mouth!! Gross!!! She was scoping the place out and made her move when the time was right!
This was after the wedding. She had done her job and gotten her treat!
My mom did the decorating for the wedding and everything looked awesome!
This was a giant "cake" made of boxes to drop cards in. Clever!
We put puffs in her basket. I think she was eating them in this picture!
The flower girls.
Tanner LOVES smelling flowers!
Clinton had to go and fetch her a time or two!
Rachel and her brothers.
Being a flower girl is hard work! She looks exhausted!
Cindy looked very pretty that night.
Smelling the fake petals on the ground...
Mom and I at the rehearsal dinner.
Tanner stole G-Paw's bread at Cafe Annice (I'm not sure if that is how you spell it =))
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Rachel's Wedding
Posted by Juli McDougal at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment