One of Haley's coworkers, Michelle, was nice enough to throw a baby shower for Haley and Jason at her house in San Antonio. They got a lot of nice things for Scarlett, and we had a great time. Tanner decided to make herself into a present. She was having fun helping open presents but that wasn't enough. She wanted to BE a present! She climbed into the bag and started putting tissue paper on top of herself! It was really funny!
These three were all due within a few days of each other!
Tanner loved to look at Haley's belly. She kept saying that she had a baby in her belly. Sometimes she says that she has a baby cow in her tummy too!
I made the cake. I was a giant baby rattle. I should have taken the card off of the middle so you could really tell, but oh well!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Haley and Jason's Baby Shower
Posted by McDougal at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment