Tuesday, May 31, 2011

IT'S A BOY!!!!


Cameron Ward McDougal was born on 5/25/2011 at 1:56pm.  He was 6lbs 15oz, and 20 inches long.  It was kind of funny when he was born because the doctor held him up but he had his hand over Cameron's parts so we couldn't tell what he was. I could only see his face because the doctor wasn't holding him up high enough.  The doctor said "what is it Daddy?" and Clinton just stood there and didn't say anything because he couldn't see what it was.  I was looking at Clinton to see his response and that is when I saw his expression change. He got a shocked look on his face and that is when I knew it was a boy. They then put him on me and I got to see for myself =).  My first thoughts about him were that he looked so tiny, had dark hair and a perfectly round head, and that touching his cheeks felt like touching air. I also noticed that his right foot was stuck against his shin, and I knew immediately that it was the same foot that had been pushing on the upper right corner of my stomach for the last two months.  He was every bit as perfect as I imagined, and I couldn't believe he was here.











Clinton walked out to the waiting room in his blue shirt and let everyone know that our baby BOY was here!















Photobucket

0 comments: