The night that Cameron was born, Cassie brought Tanner and Maddie to meet him. We had planned a "big sister" party for Tanner in the hospital, complete with a cake from Haley and Jason and presents from my parents and Clinton's parents. About the time that they arrived, Haley, Jason, and the girls got there as well. Amy came shortly after with a huge bag of clothes for Cameron. Thank you, Amy!! At one time, we had 16 people in our tiny hospital room. It was super crazy, but a lot of fun. I'm glad Tanner got some excitement that day. She had spent the whole day with Maddie playing and crafting. I can't thank Cassie more for watching her for me. They even brought me the cutest present ever. It was a bouquet of "flowers" that were made out of their hand prints cut out of construction paper. Each one had a thought from one of the girls written on it about the baby. They said things like, "It's wonderful", and "I will rock the baby", and "I think it's a girl!". It was a great time, and I am so thankful to my family and friends for making it so special for us.
Here she comes!
Meeting Cameron for the first time
Sofia and Scarlett were very interested in the baby













0 comments:
Post a Comment