Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Trip to Funtastic Playland

A couple of weeks ago Cassie, Tawny, and I took all of the kids to a place in San Antonio called Funtastic Playland. It is a huge, 13,000 square foot indoor playground! There were so many things for the kids to do there. They had all kinds of bounce houses and play gyms. They had bumper cars and full size cars for the kids to sit in and "drive". It was really really neat. They even had plenty of things for the really little kids to do. We had such a good time. Afterward, we took them to Chick-fil-A and let them play even more! Needless to say, they all napped well that day!

This is the "big-girl" slide that Tanner kept going down. It was about 10 feet high and scared me half to death! She loved it, though.












This is the mini theater. They were playing Finding Nemo when we were there.












Maddie












Tawny, Channing, and Jaxson












Down the slide again












This was the awesome "Under 3" area. There was so much for them to do!












I though this was funny. It looks like Tawny and I are taking pictures of each other but she is really getting one of Jaxson and I was really getting one of Tanner and Channing.












Jax and I






















































































































Tanner and Cassie

0 comments: