Last weekend was Channing's 4th birthday party. It was a "dress up" party so the guests, which were all girls, dressed up in their fanciest attire and attended the party. Tanner got to wear her tutu that Cassie got for her, which she has had for awhile but hasn't gotten to wear. Ever since then, she wants to wear it. She goes around the house saying "tutu, are you?". It is so cute. She had a great time at the party playing with all of the other girls. She had waaaaaayyy too much sugar, though, between the cake, cupcakes, fruit, and cookies. She wouldn't nap that afternoon at all! She never really got cranky, though, so I was okay with it. She even got to take a turn hitting the pinata. She did really good, too. Caitlyn, one of her friends who is older, tried to help her but she said "no, no". She didn't want any help and, as it turns out, she didn't need any. She hit it with the first try! She was funny gathering up the candy, too. I'm not sure that she even cared about it, but all of the other kids wanted it so she figured it must be worth getting!Tanner and her boa
I think Tanner enjoyed seeing what Channing got just as much as Channing did. Check out the expression on her face...
She loved this balloon!
For some reason, I think she looks a little like me in this picture. I have never thought this before, so it's kind of a big deal!
The professional
Tawny cutting the cake
All of the little princesses
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Channing's Birthday Party
Posted by McDougal at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment