Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Tonight we carved pumpkins and made cookies. Cassie and Maddy came over and brought pizza. We had a great time. The girls rode around in the Cozy Coupe and that was fun to watch. Tanner wasn't in the best mood so I had to hold her while I did everything (make the icing for the cookies, ice the cookies, etc.). The girls had a baby stampede into the kitchen and ran over each other. They both started crying and Cassie had cookie dough all over her hands so I was trying to console both of them for a minute. It was hectic! Needless to say, Clinton was the only one that got any pumpkin carving done until Tanner went to bed. We carved two more when she was finally asleep. If you can't tell from the picture, we put them outside on the rock that surrounds the tree in the front yard.



I thought this was pretty funny!








0 comments: