Thursday, October 9, 2008

Scrapbooking!

I have been scrapbooking some since Clinton has started working nights. For those of you who don't know, they are having a shutdown at Valero this month so Clinton is working from 7am to 7pm 7 days a week. That is a lot of 7s! Maybe it will bring us good luck! Anyway, I have been doing a lot of things that I usually don't have time for, because when he is home I just want to see him. Tanner goes to bed around 8:30pm, so I now have some time on my hands. I have been doing both traditional scrapbooking, as well as digital scrapbooking. I ordered my first page to be printed and it came in yesterday. I was really impressed! Here is what it looks like:

1 comments:

Amy Williams said...

Hi Juli, love the look of your blog. Are you using Gingerscraps? A friend of mine does the digital scrapbooking (well actually a friend of a friend)...there are so many cute things out there. Wish I had the time. Anyway, Tanner is adorable...love those blue eyes! You guys are such a cute family!
Amy