Tanner's 1st birthday is today!!!!! Yay!!! I can't believe that she is already a year old. Time flies by so fast, and it is hard to imagine that just a year ago she was born! We are so proud of her, and she has made our lives better than we ever could have imagined they would be. We love her so much, and we enjoy every minute that we have with her. Now that she is walking, she seems like such a big girl! She is more of a toddler now, I guess, and less of a baby. Her expressions nowadays are so funny, and she really makes us laugh! She gets really excited and opens her mouth as wide as it will go. We will have to try to get it on video. She had her first "school" picture this morning, and I went to watch her take it. She did good, and I can't wait to get them in. We are going to go out to Chili's tonight for dinner and we will order her a birthday surprise of some kind. Then, I think we will come home and give her the Cozy Coupe that we bought for her birthday. We will probably take her out on the driveway in it. I can't wait! Here are a few pictures from her birthday party (which was a couple of weeks ago).
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Tanner's First Birthday Party
Posted by Juli McDougal at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment