We had Tanner's 12 month check up on Thursday and she is now 24 lbs 3 oz, 31 inches long, and she has an 18" head circumference. That puts her in the 95th percentile in height, 90th percentile in weight, and 75th percentile in head circumference. I asked the doctor a lot of questions, and we talked for a long time. I really like going to her because I never feel rushed. It is quite a drive for a doctor's appointment, though. It's in New Braunfels so it's about an hour away. Tanner got her immunizations and the first round of her flu shot. It's in two parts, so we have to go back in a month to get the second one. At that point, we will also have to go to the lab to have some blood work done for her. I guess at this age they check her iron and lead levels. That won't be fun at all. Tanner now has 3 teeth! She is getting her 3rd one in a weird place. It is on her top gum on the left side toward the back. I would have thought that her top front two would come in before that but what do I know!
Playing peek-a-boo behind the curtains
She really enjoyed throwing chicken and carrots on the ground!
I came around the corner and here she was
0 comments:
Post a Comment