Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well, we haven't had much go on lately, so there's not a whole lot of news to report. We are just waiting for Haley and Jason to get home from Florida and for baby Logan to be born. It will be so nice when both of these things happen. Until then, we will hopefully be doing some things around the house and getting ready for the holiday season. We are getting excited about Halloween. Tanner is going to be a peacock, and her costume is sooooo cute!! Her Gammie and Mac are coming up on Friday and we are going to go trick or treating and then we are going to the Fall Festival at the Jourdanton park that the Cowboy Fellowship is putting on. That should be a lot of fun. I have heard that they have a lot of things for toddlers to do, so Tanner should have a good time. I think we may go to Wurstfest on Saturday and Clinton and I may try to go on a date Saturday night if Randy and Cindy don't mind. We haven't been on a date in a long time!!! Here are a few recent pictures. The ones of Tanner in the cowboy hat were so funny to me because she was playing in the living room and I was sitting on the couch and she decided to go to her room. I let her stay in there for a few minutes by herself and she came out wearing her cowboy hat. It was so funny! It was turned sideways, too, which was even funnier. She just walked around the house wearing it for awhile after that. Too cute!!!


Sticking letters to the wall at bath time





Sleepyheads!!!




2 comments:

TaylorTot said...

bathtime looks like fun!

Amy Williams said...

Hi Juli, I love the pics of Tanner in the hat! My camera is the Canon Rebel XTi and I really love it. I believe Nikon has a similar one as well. Amy