We went to Lake Jackson this weekend for Fallon's baby shower and we had a great time. We drove in on Friday night and went straight to the airport to pick up Erin and Claire. Claire did really well on the plane. Erin said she slept the whole time. We didn't get to Lake Jackson until about 11:30pm, but Tanner was ready to play. We stayed up for a little while and let G-Paw and GiGi play with the babies and we got to bed around 1:00am. We got up Saturday morning and Erin and I went for a run. It was really weird to run past all of the debris that was left from the hurricane. There are lots of fences that are down, and the streets are lined with brush that people have collected from their yards. We came home after our run and took showers. Haley and Jason got there around 11:00 or so and Erin, Haley, and I went out for a little while to Tuesday Morning, Target, and Hobby Lobby. My mom had gotten me some coffee mugs that match a dinnerware set that I have been wanting for a really long time, so I got a few of the plates that match the mugs. I also got a hamper for Tanner's room, some fall clothes for her, and we all went in together on a coffee machine and food chopper for my mom for her birthday. When we got home from our shopping trip, Aunt Linda was there so we visited with her for awhile then helped her prepare for my mom's birthday dinner. Dinner was excellent! The next morning, we got up and went to church. It was the church's 95th anniversary so there were lots of people there. The guest preacher was Clinton's old youth minister and in the middle of the sermon he said, "I never thought I'd see a little Clinton McDougal running around but she's here today!". It was funny that Tanner got brought up in the sermon. After church we went home for Fallon's baby shower. She got a lot of good stuff, and her friends did a good job planning and hosting it. I ate about 400 cocktail weenies! Logan is going to be set up, though! Tanner was really funny with Claire this weekend. Any time that my mom would hold Claire, Tanner would get really upset and start screaming! It was so funny how jealous she is over her GiGi! She will have to learn that it she is other babies' GiGi too! Claire is getting really big and cute! She can roll over now, so it was really neat to watch her do that. It is amazing how much she has changed since I last saw her in July. She is really cute! She is also a really happy baby. She is smiley at everyone and everything. Here are some pictures from the weekend:











Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Trip to LJ
Posted by Juli McDougal at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment